Revised August 26, 2021
All Guests must agree to our courtesy contract before they can contact any Hosts. Please read carefully as any failure to comply will result in Guest privileges being revoked without a refund.
- Please offer to compensate Hosts (following these guidelines) for any costs they may incur if you use their hookups.
- Be considerate with the use of your air conditioner while hooked up to the Host's electricity. If you need to run it often, communicate that with the Host.
- To avoid wearing out your welcome with a Host, Guests are restricted to a maximum of 5 nights in a 90-day window with the same Host. This can be one 5-night stay (if the Host offers that many nights), or several shorter stays.
- Leave on the departure date specified in your stay request, please do not request additional nights. Once you depart, communicate your departure time so that your Host knows you’re leaving. (This could be just by text or private message)
- Communicate your arrival time and let the Host know the approximate time to expect you. Arrive during that time or if you are delayed, communicate that with the Host.
- Let the Host know as soon as possible if you need to cancel or cannot arrive by the agreed-upon date and time.
- Do not request access to any services or facilities not specifically mentioned and offered on the Host’s profile.
- Do not ask for RV storage or to leave your RV on a Host’s property on a night while you will not actually be using it unless this is specifically offered on the Host’s profile.
- Do not dump grey water or dispose of my garbage on the Host’s property unless the Host offers. Do not ask permission to do so unless this is specifically offered on the Host’s profile.
- Closely supervise children and pets at all times while on the Host’s property. Pick up all pet waste and take it with you to dispose of it after you leave the property.
- Accidents can happen. Report damage to the Host’s property immediately, no matter how minor, and offer to cover the cost of repairs.
- Do not invite anyone who is not a part of your travel party onto the Host’s property without the Host’s prior approval.
- Comply with all house rules posted on the Host’s profile.
- The website will not allow a stay request for dates that are blocked or that fall outside of the minimum and maximum advance notice preferences set by the Host. Do not circumvent these restrictions by using conversation mode (“contact this user” tab) to request a stay.
- No matter how you rate your experience, always thank the Host at the end of your stay.
- Treat everyone in the Boondockers Welcome community — regardless of their race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age — with respect, and without judgment or bias.
- I am aware my Guest privileges may be revoked (without refund) if a Host reports my failure to comply with any of the above terms or if the website administrators notice any infraction or disregard of the items listed above.