Stacey is retired Air Force, we own a campground in MI and travel south in the winter with our kids whom we homeschool. No
Green schoolie. No tow vehicle
1. Arrived outside of rescheduled time. I was out to dinner when he arrived at nighttime, which was discouraged.
2. Did not follow specific instructions for approach direction. He knew better.
3. Broke cement bricks lining driveway with axel and broke fence post. He drove the back tandem wheels directly into a ditch.
4. Did not call me when it happened.
5. I don’t live on site. Someone took care of his family for 4 hours in freezing Florida night. There seemed to be little appreciation for that generosity. I took care of them.
6, Much bigger rigs have had no issues.
7. This is the type of experience that ruins it for all the great people I’ve met.
BIG FUN FAMILY WITH A NEAT GREEN BUS THEY BUILT. THESE ARE FOLKS ARE NICE AND QUITE. BIG POSITIVE EXPERIENCE WITH THEM.
Very nice family enjoyed watching kids have playing when weather aloud so had a lot of interesting stories of there trip hope to see them again
Great couple and kids on their way home from winter in FL. Got a chance to talk shop with fellow skookie owners. Too bad it rained all the time they were here. They are welcome to stop anytime.
Really enjoyed hosting this family. The children are a delight and very well behaved. Parents are respectful and grateful.