My wife and I live traveling in our RV together, spending time with grandkids, fishing. Glenn: After working in corporate America for many years, I answered the call to full time ministry on 1999. Primarily sharing the gospel with the homeless, hopeless, hurting. Beth: former school teacher. My wife and I started a ministry www.gsncares.org and take an annual RV trip/sabbatical to rest, refresh and refill. We love meeting people from all backgrounds and sharing experiences.
Glenn: helping people find their purpose in life, encouraging people through prayer or talking, sharing the Gospel.
Beth: sharing a home cooked meal in the RV. Taking pictures.
we just signed up for official Boondockers, but unofficially there are many "free" places that have extraordinary some through Harvest Host.
1. Vermont Country Store in Vermont
2. Bromark Farms in Tennessee
3. Fly Creek Apple cider Mill outside Cooperstown, NY
4. Noonan Lobster Hut in Kennebunkport , Maine (they let us park overnight in their parking lot near the lobster traps area
5. Buckeye Country Creamery and Honey Haven Farm n Ashland, Ohio
Glenn: Born in Tallahassee, Florida in 1951. Moved back in 1993 and been there ever since. Beth: Born in Mansfield, Ohio moved to Tallahassee, Florida in 1996.
38' Damon Ultrasport white w tan and gray stripes
I really enjoyed their company this morning took them to breakfast we had a good old Ratchet jaw. friendly couple. Hope they enjoy the rest of the trip