Introducing our new new Host Rewards Program! Read more here.

ScottF

Age: 45-55

Member since September 2018

A youngish retired couple.

Active Guest

Do you know or have you hosted this user?

Hello!
We are a married semi-retired couple from the corporate and public safety sectors. We intermittently travel and work. We enjoy the travel part much more.

We are pretty low maintenance. We have a number of hobbies to keep us interested and really enjoy paddle boarding and bicycling. Oh, and we love to eat. We like all foods and seem to travel to eat. A search for the perfect clam chowder took us up the PNW coast, chislic in South Dakota, and bar-be-que in Texas. We are working our way South and back East.
We enjoy meeting new people, but please do not feel the need to entertain us. We are happy to share an icy cold beverage and conversation or just a wave from the porch. We are quiet, do not party, don’t play loud music or scream.

While we are not flighty, our travel style could be described as fluid. We will make a request only if we are 99% sure we will be there date/time requested. The other 1% is for the situations of which we have no control. We are good at communicating, but will not bother you with an hour by hour update, unless you wish it.

This last year we have been busy traveling for work contracts, we are considered essential workers, and have been pretty limited on our travel (and stuck in RV Parks). We are looking forward to seeing areas we have not yet been.

We are non-smokers.

Skills & Expertise to Share

We have a history of home ownership so we have always had some DIY projects. Scott is good with all things mechanical. We are both pretty handy. Please let us know if you need a hand with anything.

ScottF's Pets

No pets at this time.

Favorite Boondocking Locations

No favorites yet. We love to find nice spots and enjoy wherever we are.

ScottF's Hometown

We are from the Rocky Mountain states, but do not host when traveling.

ScottF's Guest Details

ScottF's Rig

Rig Type: Class A

45 feet long

We travel in our Newmar Mountain Aire. We are towing a Honda CRV

ScottF's Travel Preferences

  • Has a tow vehicle
  • Prefers an electric hookup
  • Has slideouts
  • Needs to run a generator

ScottF's References (3)

References from Hosts (3)

mstrshop1

July 2020

great couple

Had a good visit with ScottF and his DW--They are welcome back anytime
Chris


PerryGinnyGeorgia

July 2020

What A Delight To Host These Guests!

We really enjoyed hosting this couple at Candy Cane Corral. We shared many experiences even though we tried to practice our social distancing skills to protect everyone. We look forward to return visits when this COVID-19 virus pandemic is over. We wish them Godspeed and safe travels as they work and vacation in our great country.


Idaho556

September 2018

Easy hosting

Very easy to guest to host and very appreciative ,just wanted a place too stay. I was very glad to have hosted them and would again.