We have recently become full-time RVers and are enjoying exploring the country and seeing family and friends. We have been married over 21 years. Previous careers include owning a 35-unit vacation property management company in the Rockies, a Caribbean health spa, a commercial shared-use kitchen, broadcast engineering firm and partnership in an international financial services firm. We have lived in Texas (Amarillo, Austin, Galveston), Portland, Oregon, the British Virgin Islands, and Summit County, Colorado. We pay attention to details, are discreet and possess high standards. We travel in a 40’ Tiffin Phaeton RV we affectionately call Arvie, with a Honda Pilot. We do not smoke and have no pets or kids. We've only been on Boondockers Welcome ("BW") a short time and have yet to be a BW guest, hence the lack of reviews at this time. We boondock a fair bit, just so far not with any BW hosts
• Property management
• Health spa owner and manager
• Private pilot
• Massage therapy
• Personal chef
• Electrical - design, installation, repair, A/V wiring
• Home maintenance and repair
• Basic carpentry and masonry
• Basic plumbing including outdoor pump installation and repairs
• Hot tub and pool maintenance
• IT - networking installation, server set-up, maintenance, troubleshooting and repair
• Website maintenance and administration
• Professional property and landscaping photography
Utah's Valley of the Gods is amazing
We are based on the Texas Gulf Coast, near Galveston.
Tiffin Phaeton 40' motorhome, flat towing a Honda Pilot. Motorhome has 4 slideouts, and we can get by with none or just one for the bedroom if needed.
Sorry I am just now getting caught up with this. There is always a spot, just yell.
Great communication and the largest rig we have had to date I think. Yes it helps having been in this part of the country to understand it out here. Thanks for swinging by and come back any time.