We are located 4 miles from I-69 and 9 miles from I-94 in a rural 13 acre setting. Our site is located about 600' off the road in a very private secluded area. We are a short drive from walking and biking trails and have a small pathway through our pollinator field. We are also 15 minutes away from the amenities and beaches of Port Huron and Marysville and appx. one hour from Detroit. Please be aware we are beekeepers and although our small apiary is a safe distance from the site, honey bee stings, although rare, can occur. If you have an allergy to bee stings, please make sure to have your Epi-pen with you.
1. Dogs must be on leash, please clean up after your pet. NOTE: No Pittbulls, Pittbull mixes or aggressive dogs of any kind. We have a small 5 pound dog and have concerns for her safety. We also have a 7 year old Golden Retriever. Both dogs are very friendly, not leashed and roam the property.
2. No loud noise, please respect our neighbors. 9pm quiet time.
3. Please make sure you leave the site the way you found it.
4. Children must be supervised and stay away from outbuildings and the apiary.
5. Please arrive during daylight hours.
6. No wastewater dumping.
Driveway is long and goes through the woods. Branches are cut back to allow for up to 13' clearance. We're on paved road, gravel driveway.
Tow vehicles can stay hooked up, or disconnect and park next to RV.
Lake Huron and St. Clair River beaches are 15-20 minutes away as well as the Blue Water Bridge to Canada where you can view the Great Lakes freighters. Grocery stores and restaurants are also 15 minutes away as well as a full service camping store and truck wash. There are also RV dump stations available at campgrounds within a 10 minute drive.