Established neighborhood in Perry, Florida. Located about 50 miles SE of Tallahassee, 200 miles north of Orlando and Tampa via US 19/27. Our home sits on 1.3 acres and is close to local grocery shopping (Winn Dixie and Walmart), restaurants, etc.
- Be a good neighbor
- No smoking on property
- Quiet time 10:00 pm to 7:00 am
- Generators allowed 9:00 am to 8:00 pm
- Pets must be kept on a leash and cleaned up after
- No discharge of ANY waste tanks
- Must arrive before dark
- Departure is expected by noon, unless other arrangements are discussed
- Communication is key
Access via paved public roadway onto lime rock circular driveway. Driveway entrances have buried culverts at each entrance that must be navigated to stay out of ditch.
Tow vehicle parking next adjacent (next to, in front of) rig.
Most years we are available from November to April, traveling the other months.
Taylor County Sports Complex that includes a 1 mile walking trail, shopping in downtown Perry's Courthouse Square, and Forest Capital Hall Museum State Park.