- Safe, walkable suburban neighborhood with sidewalks throughout
- Short trail around the neighborhood and a pond for catch and release fishing
- We have a firepit you can use in the backyard if conditions are ok and you have your own wood. Bring your own lawn chairs.
- There are lots of kids in the neighborhood, so you will hear "kid noise" until about dark
- After dark, it's generally pretty quiet
- Streetlights are nearby and stay on all night, just so you are aware
- 15amp standard household connection is available if needed. No water, sewer, or restrooms available.
- LGBTQ+ friendly, POC friendly, you are safe and welcome here at our place
This is not luxury --- just a safe driveway to stay in overnight!
- Quiet, friendly pets welcome (sorry, barkers will cause the neighbors to complain)
- Absolutely no smoking, vaping, chewing tobacco, or anything else that our kids will "get ideas" from
- Sorry, but that applies to swearing too (kids and their ears!!). We're certainly not prudes, but around the kids we watch our language
- We will ask you to leave if you engage in racist, sexist, or otherwise unfriendly comments about people
- No generators unless you have a truly whisper quiet one. We have very close neighbors. It's a suburban neighborhood.
- We are happy to have you stay, but we generally keep to ourselves unless you need something. Introverts 100% welcome.
This is simply a relatively short double-width driveway where you can safely spend the night. Located on a standard width suburban street that may or may not have vehicles parked in a way where you to have to be an expert parker to get in. The smaller your rig, the more likely you are to fit / maneuver. Max length is around 20 feet.
There is a small hump in the driveway to get in, and the driveway itself slopes slightly back toward the house. You will need to level in order to feel comfortable for the night.
This is definitely not luxury accommodations, but if you are just passing through, this will work.
Street parking available for tow vehicles
Available starting Sept 2021
- Close to Raleigh