Welcoming and safe place. Newer, level concrete pad in our fenced-in backyard suitable for truck camper, camper van, small class B or C, or small travel trailer. (See below for size restrictions.) If you choose to unhitch, you can close the fence gates to give your pups a safe place to run off leash. For convenience, a scooper and bags will be provided so that you can easily cleanup after your pooch. Water hookup and 15A electric provided. One bag of trash may be disposed in our toter. Guest wifi is available but may be weak because of the distance from the house. A fire pit and plenty of firewood is available if you wish to relax with a drink by the fire.
- RV max length = < 25 ft in length (including hitch)
- RV max width = < 9 ft wide (with slideouts closed.)
- Light sleepers may need ear plugs or some white noise. Train tracks are less than 1/4 mile. Still many decibels quieter than sleeping in the parking lot of a popular southern-themed restaurant.
- Children and pets must be supervised and in your presence at all times.
- Smoking is permitted. Please do not discard cigarette butts on our property.
- No generators.
- Please arrive before 9pm and depart by 11am, unless otherwise discussed.
- Quiet hours from 10pm to 8am.
- If you are unable to arrive before dark, please let me know.
We have a level concrete pad in a residential neighborhood. It requires that you back up through and across our driveway, through the yard, and between the fence gates which is a tight squeeze.
(If you are uncomfortable with that, we are more than happy to assist. We wouldn't want anyone damaging their camper, and we kinda like our fence. 😊).
Parking for tow vehicle in either the yard or the driveway, or stay connected if you choose.
We do a lot of last minute trips, but feel free to reach out to us to see if we can accommodate you.
2 hours from Nashville, 1 hour from Evansville, IN or Owensboro, KY.
We are better suited as a stop en route to your destination. However, should you wish to explore the area, Mahr Park is beautiful with a lake to fish and kayak, a paved bike/walking path, and playground. They currently have kayak rentals. Grapevine Lake Park has some nice mountain bike trails and a small lake. Madisonville has several popular fast food choices, Applebee's, Oasis Southwest, Cracker Barrel, and several local choices. If you need to restock your pantry, a grocery store and liquor store are just a few minutes away.