I am 1.5 miles off of highway, with a flat driveway, and a fenced yard for dogs. A lovely garden with a water feature (during the warm weather) is a comfortable way to enjoy your morning coffee. WiFi is available during the warm weather when I have the extender outdoors. I’m also happy to let you use the laundry for a load if you need it.
- 2 nights stay limit.
- Please park on hedge side of driveway so I can get in and out.
- My dog may or may not be friendly with yours - let’s talk before they meet 😉
- Quiet hours 10pm - 7am, including generator use.Please limit generator use to absolute necessity, for the consideration of close neighbors.
- Lawn chairs are fine in driveway, but you may be much more comfortable in the yard.
- Please pick up after your dog; if the ground is soft in the yard, (say, after a big rain storm), then limit fetch games to prevent tearing up the lawn. I can help find alternative play space if you like.
- Please pick up any trash, “leave no trace”, including cigarette butts, etc.
- If you have small children, please monitor them as sometimes cars are fast on this street.
- Please double check your rig for my black cat before you leave. She likes to explore RV’s!
1.5 miles off highway, wide road but tight turn into driveway. Flat driveway with new asphalt, so please use pads under stabilizing feet. Low tree (small twig-type branches on house-side of driveway that may scratch top of RV. (I’ll work on trimming it back!)
May have to disconnect and park separately in same driveway or on street.
Not available in May 2020, part of July and the first week in August. I do a lot of short overnight trips, but please feel free to check in, and we’ll see if I can accommodate.
Monoosnock trail, Mt. Wachusett, Crow Hills (rock climbing), Leominster State Forest, several Trustees conservation areas, Nashua River for kayaking. Great area for cyclists. 30 minutes from Concord attractions (Old North Bridge, Walden Pond), and 1 hour to Boston to the east, and Quabbin Reservoir to the southwest. Groceries and shopping nearby for restocking.
Hospitality, Flexibility, and Generosity. Massachusetts is lucky to have her!
From helping guide us into the spot, to helping get assistance when we made a goof, to interacting with our kids and making them feel welcome and appreciated, this was an amazing stay. Thank you so much for everything! Come see us in NJ!
Great location, flat level driveway. Beautiful fenced backyard, the hosts dog and my Greyhound played really well together. We shared some great RV stories. Thank you so much for making us feel so welcome. Casey
She is so kind and considerate and hospitable! When I returned on a Lyft ride in POURING rain, she was there with a huge umbrella to get me from car to van without getting totally drenched! The offer of a shower was gladly accepted after two days of high humidity days 🙏🏻 Her dog Willow is adorable, friendly, playful! Such a wonderfully inviting yard to enjoy some quiet time! Thank you so much! And I eagerly look forward to returning - sooner than later ❤️
We had an absolutely wonderful stay here! The host is the kindest and most considerate ever and the Wrenched house is spectacular o ar and a very welcoming stop! !! We wish we could have stayed longer to connect better but hope to visit again in the future!!
Thanks for sharing such a wonderful, quiet, safe, and friendly place to spend the night! It was so fun to share Class B stories and rig tours. We so appreciate your generosity, and we wish you-n-yours the best, whether you're there at the Wren House or on the road!