Are you looking for a place to Camp? We offer RV Camping in Lynden on our 117 acre Farmstead. We are an excellent stopping off point to explore Bellingham and hike Mt. Baker.
You will have a fabulous view of the sweeping farmlands, the mountains, and you can see the top of Mt. Baker and all of the Twin Sisters. All the Sites are in our back yard /garden area, and each one is grassy. The property is beautiful, and there are lovely places under trees park your RV. Stay with us and have an experience like nothing you have had before.
We invite you to roam the property and be sure to catch the beautiful sunsets.
👩💻 We do have the Internet. Works for Zoom calls and other online meetings. (*excluding site #9)
⭐Each site has a fire pit.
⭐Generators are ok, but out of respect for the other campers or tents, use is between 8 AM-9 PM.
⭐Quiet time is from 10 PM until 7 AM. Please use soft voices during this time.
⭐Check-in is until 9 PM unless approved by us.
⭐We do have a large yard area that you are welcome to and acres of raspberries.
⭐We are pet-friendly; pets must be on a leash while on the property. Off-leash area available
👉The campground is a shared space with other Campers.
All RV's must be self contained as we do not have a bathroom facility during the winter.
*All Boondocking sites are based on availability.
We have 2 Full Hookups ($45 a night) with power 30 amp or 50 amp, water, sewer, and four sites ($35 a night) with 30 amp and water if wanting a more extended stay.
We have no limit on the number of nights, and we highly suggest reservations for the site that offer hookups.
You can book these directly by going to our webpage here: https://oostemafarmsteadinn.com/camping-in-lynden/
QUIET TIME IS FROM 10 PM until 7 AM
◦ RV's on Full Hook-Up, Please use TP ONLY designated for RV's. Generator use, please respect other guests while using it. If possible, only when necessary and not before 8 AM
◦ Firewood can be purchased for $5
◦ Please do not throw garbage in the fire pits; please use the designated garbage can.
◦ Please keep the Campground clean, pick up any garbage and food. We have barn cats who wander around.
◦ Please use the picnic tables for your cooking stove.
◦ ALL PETS: Dogs are NOT allowed in the barn. Must be on a leash at all times; Dog off-leash area is in the Raspberry Fields. Pets must be walked by a responsible person and cleaned up immediately. Dogs are not allowed to be left unattended at any time. For RV's, only if they do not cry when left alone.
◦ CHECK OUT PROCEDURE >>> Garbage can be disposed in the cans provided. If it is full, please let us know right away or bring the garbage to the BLUE dumpster located by the front of the barn's glass doors. Check out is at 11 AM
We also have a laundry facility and a dump station that is free to our paid guests.
The driveway is long and all gravel. Please drive slow. Go up the driveway at the Y follow the campground sign. Go around the back of the property, past the tiny house and follow the driveway to the barns, not to the raspberry fields. Pull up to the Campground information station and sign in, your information will be there. This is a self-check-in.
Unhook by the Barn or in the driveway
We couldn’t have asked for better hosts or a more perfect location for our getaway! The sights, smells and sounds on a farm are like nothing else; having grown up on one in a neighboring town, it was lovely how quickly it took me back to all of those beautiful memories. Brunch from Appel Farms and birthday treats from Just Desserts, followed by breakfast and lunch from Avenue Bread the next day. Give yourself the gift of a stay at Oostema Farmstead and make sure to support the local businesses while there, it’s a stay you’ll remember with great joy for years to come.