This one-acre fenced and gated property is located in the North Albuquerque Acres neighborhood of Albuquerque - a quiet semi-rural residential area absent the congestion found in other parts of city. It is 10 miles from downtown with easy access to I-25 (4 miles) and I-40 (6 miles). It offers full 360° unobstructed views of the Sandia Mountains and our legendary sunsets. Hiking trails into the Sandia Mountain Wilderness are nearby with quick access to both mountain bike and paved bike trails. Full hookups are available as well as Wi-Fi.
• The quiet enjoyment of our outdoor areas is highly valued in this part of the city so please no generators, loud voices, barking dogs, playing of music or the use outdoor speakers at any time. There are neighbors who will call the authorities for excessive noise violations.
• Strict quiet hours from 9pm to 9am
• Pets are welcome and free to roam unleashed while supervised in the adjacent fenced garden area. Outside of this area they must be kept on leash at all times as a friendly chocolate lab roams the property and children on occasion.
• Under no circumstances are additional guests allowed on the property during your stay.
• Smoking is not permitted on the property grounds or surrounding areas. If you smoke keep it inside your RV.
• Guests that choose to violate these rules will be asked to leave and given an appropriate review so other hosts are aware.
All paved roads with the exception of a flat gravel driveway leading to RV site. Not a pull through location so must back in from driveway. No low hanging trees.
Tow vehicle parking directly in front of RV spot
At this time we are only accepting last minute stay requests, so if you're just passing through Albuquerque and our calendar is showing availability please feel free to give us a shout. If you want to plan your trip in advance and/or prefer a longer stay you can find our listing on Hipcamp.
Sandia Tramway & Ski Area - www.sandiapeak.com
Sandia Resort & Casino - www.sandiacasino.com
Sandia Foothills Open Space - www.cabq.gov/parksandrecreation/open-space/lands/sandia-foothills-open-space
Trader Joe's - https://locations.traderjoes.com/nm/albuquerque/166/