MoonBeam Farm is a 10-acre organic farm specializing in both culinary and oil production lavender, as well as organic heirloom self-sustained loofah sponges. We offer free tours, hands-on harvest experience opportunities as well as sales of all our products.
If you are over 36', it is a tight turn through the gate from the South. Call ahead if your rig is longer for instructions to enter and park.
Please pull up to the Red Barn and Register in the Store. Masks are required to enter.
Since we are an organic farm, ALL PETS must be on a LEASH and outside generators are to be placed on a leakproof surface to prevent possible seepage into the soil.
We have a shaded area for rigs that are 12 feet or less in height. This spot is on a first come first serve basis.
Contact the Host on the site for reservations. DO NOT CALL PAST 7PM PST Please DO NOT use any other form of reaching out to us (FB Messenger, Email, Etsy Communication, Website Contact us page, etc).
Group tours are available at either 6pm or 10am. The store is open, but guests must wear a mask. Plus if you check out our FaceBook page, we have fun classes available to join or if you see something that interests you private classes can be booked for 2 or more guests.
- Please pull up the front of our Red Barn (Store & Registration)
- Guest arrivals between 4 and 6pm are by arrangement
- All dogs to remain on Leash and in designated area. Please pick up after your four legged family members. Also do not walk them next to babies yard. There's plenty of space on our 10 acre farm
- Exterior Generators are to be placed on a solid surface. We are an organic farm and can not risk generator fluid on ground
- Quiet on the farm after 10pm
- No open flames or exterior grills allowed. We are at high fire risk
- NO Picking any of our farm produce and/or crops
- NO guests without permission.
We have a 20 foot gate opening into parking area. We recommend and rigs over 33' to come in from the North of Columbia Ave using the Solano Ave Exit. There is a telephone pole across the street that will not give you enough of a swing in through the gate. Nav will want you to make an immediate right to follow the frontage road. Ignore her : ) go through town and it will correct itself to bring you in from the North.
We have a full size parking area for our Agro-tourism Farm.
Our farm hours are Wednesday to Sunday from 10am to 4pm. Monday and Tuesday are booked by arranged time.
Olive Pit, Corning Olive Oil, Rolling Hills Casino, New Clairvaux Winery and Monastery, Woodson Bridge State Recreation Area and Walking Trails, Black Butte
Hostess was very helpful in spite of family health issues and our late arrival (due to fires in Oregon).
Very nice large parking area next to lavender and loofah plants.
Beautiful sunset over the fields. Lavender smell, no smoke from fires. Olive trees everywhere.
Late arrival and store closed the next morning did not allow us to patronize the business and chat with hostess.
Will stop next time passing through.