We’re located in the village of Maitland Ontario right on the St Lawrence River. Nothing much goes on, but there’s a delicious Chip Truck about a block away, and we’re between the town of Prescott and the city of Brockville where there are all the shopping opportunities you’d want. Brockville also has several places to check out..
You are welcomed to sit on the dock and swim during hot summer days, watch the large ships go by or possibly go for a short kayak ride when the water isn’t rough.
- Dogs have got to be on leash, and guest is responsible for cleaning up after it
- No loud music or partying that will disturb our neighbours
- All garbage leaves with you
- Limited generator use as (again) we don’t need to bother the neighbours
- Propane camp fires only
- Use of our little dock is permitted but be aware that we assume no liability for your safety
- We’d prefer you’re gone by noon
- Parking is limited to the two orange cones shown in the pictures
- Same-day requests may be possible if we’re not travelling, but not guaranteed
Gravel driveway just off the main road. You can park either “up top” on the gravel or on the lower level which is closer to the River. The lower level is on the grass so if there has been lots of rain and the ground is too soft, we reserve the right not to park you there. The pictures provide a better explanation and show two locations marked by an orange cone. Large motorhome will be parked on gravel area as it’s a flatter spot. Smaller units can park on the lower grass area.
All roads to get to us are paved and well maintained.
Must disconnect, then park the Toad up closer to the road
We do a lot of last minute trips in the summer, but feel free to give us a shout and see if we can accommodate you.
Blockhouse Island and Canada’s first underground railroad tunnel - both free - are nearby in Brockville. Plenty of access to the St Lawrence River on site for kayaks or swimming, or there are public boat ramps nearby