Big parking area in our side yard. The “landing pad” is really a large and wide driveway for getting our big RV into its storage shed. It is much larger then the picture make it appear. We are located in north Biloxi and are located just off Interstate-10 in a country/residential area. There are Walmart’s, Targets, grocery stores, restaurants, and more about 10 minutes away in case you need to restock. We have 30 amp service. Want to stay more than 2 nights? We can discuss, especially during Crusin' the Coast.
1) Please clean up after your pets. No aggressive Pets. We have a large side yard we’re they can run loose; however, the yard is not fenced. You know your pet. You decide if it is ok to let them off leash. Be aware my wife and son are a little apprehensive around big dogs so they may standoffish. On the other hand, my daughter is an animal fanatic and I hope your pets don't get to much loving from her!
2) If you need to dump, we have an access that is away from the parking pad. Let us know ahead of arriving so we can get cars out of the way. We might even be able to park you over there. Please do not use without asking so that we can make sure you use the correct access.
3) Please stay on the north side (road side) of our privacy fence.
4). Have fun! However, let’s keep the neighbors happy by keeping the music low and not having wild parties. Let’s keep the city happy by not doing MAJOR maintenance on your RV, washing, etc. I understand breakdowns. If you need to do emergency repairs just let me know and we will work something out.
5). If you need to unhook from your trailer/5th wheel please let us know so well not think you abandoned your rig and want us to sell to the highest bidder. 😂 This is a great area and I recommend you get out and take advantage of the location. Heck, I came for a year and have been here 12!
6) We certainly don't mind you using our water. If you fill your water tanks or use large amounts of water, please kick in a little extra to help with costs. Our sewer rates are based on water usage and our rates have increased dramatically in last two years. Under threat of massive fine, the city shut down all septic systems and forced us all on to their expensive sewer system.
7) Being on our property is at your own risk. By coming on our property you agree to release us from any and all liability.
You can easily pull right off the road on to our “RV landing pad” without unhooking your toad/ trailer. Yep, cut through the hard packed area just off the road and onto onto the pad. That is how we do it. Once on the pad we then unhook our toad. Our Class A is 40’ and toad adds a little over 20 and there is plenty of room. When departing, very long rigs may need to position the RV to depart, then re-hook the toad. Again, that is what we do. Hard to explain, but easy to do. If the ground right next to the road is real wet we will bring you through the driveway, but otherwise just cut between the two trees and onto the pad (which connects with the driveway). Heck, even UPS uses this method!
Pull through? If you are a mid-size RV or truck/trailer combo you may/should be able to stay hooked, pull through, and depart easily. I answered no to pull through because if you are a big class A pulling a toad, or a monster 5th wheel, it might be tough. For a 5th wheel, if it is dry, you could pull in to the pad as described, then when you are ready to leave, back off the pad into the grass, and pull out.
Main parking is hard packed gravel and sometimes we use the driveway itself. The “RV landing pad” is to the west of the U-shaped cement driveway (it may not show on Google). Turn directly from the road onto gravel pad.
Plenty of off street parking on hard surface near/next to the camper.
We try to use our motorhome one weekend a month. We’ll try to accommodate you on those weekends if at all possible.
We are about 15-20 minutes north (6 miles as the crow flies) from the Biloxi beaches and casinos. Ocean Springs is a quaint town with a nice downtown area and many restaurants. Beach Boardwalk in both Biloxi and Ocean Springs is great for walks, bike rides, or to watch the sun set. Wide verity of beach front restaurants in Biloxi. Biloxi dog park is also nearby. Also, there is a large VA medical center in Biloxi. Biloxi is home to the huge “Cruisn’ the Coast” car show and the famous Shed barbecue is a short drive down I10.
This was our first BW stay, and the bar is high for future visits! Our host met us at the road to guide us in and worked very positively us throughout the 4 days we stayed. It's a long, pretty level pull-in access with plenty of room to unhook toad, turn around ... whatever you need. Easy access to 30-amp power, water, and a dump station as you need then. Close access to shopping, food, etc. The hosts have been RVing forever, so we had some wonderful conversations about tips & tricks, places to stay, pretty much anything. We'd definitely recommend them to others and stay again ourselves.
This was our first experience at a Boondocking spot. We were treated with great respect and we were welcomed well beyond exceptional!!! We highly recommend this family as they were helpful in many ways and we enjoyed our time with them. They treat you like family!! We would most definitely come back here without a doubt! Thank you for all that you have done for us and with us!