Our property is located downtown Charlevoix, and amazing coastal community with many beaches, shopping and outdoor activities.
We have four lots downtown ( 1/4 of a block ) which gives us space for up to 3 boondockers at a time. Large trees for shade, space for dogs to run, fire ring, mini ramp for skateboarding, paddle boards to borrow and bikes for quick access to town.
We are a homeschooling family of four with two children aged 7 & 10. Our Bernese Mountain Dog lives to make new friends.
You’re welcome to hook up to our home power with extension cords or fire up generators (as long as they are not too noisy). Access to fresh water and outdoor grills.
- Leave no trace.
- Quiet down at 10pm on weekdays.
- Quiet down when appropriate on weekends 🤙
- small children need to be attended to at all times.
- dogs NEED to be friendly with children and other animals... if it’s even a thought, we’re not for you.
- No photos shoots or parties.
- Guests outside of your immediate crew need to be approved of.
We have some low wires and low trees. Nothing under 13’6”. Otherwise we are in town with paved roads and great access.
On property parking. Next to rig 🤙
Beaches, shopping, boating, fishing, skiing, mountain biking, sunsets, food, music. All within a few blocks of our property