Our home is located on Gun Lake, Shelbyville MI. Our lake is approximately 2500 acres. Great kayaking, swimming, tubing and relaxing lake. We are 30 min from Grand Rapids and 35 min from Kalamazoo. We are I5 miles to the Gilmore car museum and 40 minutes from Holland Michigan and Lake Michigan. 2 1/2 hrs to detroit, 3 hrs to Canada and 3 hrs to Chicago. Location is Southwest Michigan.
1. No children who can’t swim please
2. All children must be supervised by parents during entire stay. Thank you
3. No running generators after 10 pm
4. 2 day maximum stay, out by 10 am on the day you are leaving.
5. No more than 4 guest per family
6. Don’t bother the neighbors
7. If you have a pet, pick up their poop daily.
A RV can pull right in to our driveway. 5 th wheel has room to back in and parking for truck. No tight corners but we do have trees on the road. We have a Jayco Melbourne 24k which is pretty tall and haven’t had any issues. A large toy hauler or tall RV might have tree branches touch.
We have parking directly in front of property. 4 spots.
We are unavailable at this time due the Corona Virus. We are hoping to be home by the beginning of May and welcome guest through the beginning of September. We will update calendar when we get home to Michigan
Gilmore car museum and Lake Michigan