We have two different types of sites available. When making a query to us, please indicate whether you are asking for the (1) Free NO HOOKUP site; or the (2) Fee-based full hookup site.
1. Free NO HOOKUP site
* RV size up to 35 feet.
* Located in front driveway although guests are asked to make a donation for the use.
* No hookups, however for a fee guests can access 110 outlet (120 volt) with a 100 ft. guest-provided exterior extension cord for $10/night; fresh water filling may be available for a fee.
* Prefer non-generator use due to the quiet nature of the area but may agree to limited use during daytime hours to charge batteries.
* This area is not fenced in.
* Garbage & recycling MAY be available if owner has space in bins although not a guarantee.
* Generally requests can be made for up to 3 days, but sometimes owner may allow for longer stays.
2. Fee-based full hookup site (Water, Sewer, 30/50 amp service). This site is already booked through 03/31/2021.
* can accommodate RVs up to 40:feet. Host prefers lower profile rigs.
* Located at back of property, accessible through the driveway gate.
* 30/50 amp electric, sewer, dump, and fresh water at site with limited garbage/recycling, if owner has space in bins.
* Private setting with views of North Mountain.
* Please query owner for rates as unable to advertise rates on this site.
* Available for daily, weekly or monthly stays.
1. Take only memories, leave only Footprints. - Steemit. Please clean up after yourselves and your pets.
2. Generator use may be allowed, but only during limited day time hours
3. Guests are requested to respect the quiet nature of the area and not create loud noises.
4. Due to the proximity to the mountains, there is an abundance of wildlife.
5. Guests are using property at their own risk, and any damage caused by Guest must be paid for in full by Guest.
6. Illegal activities are not be tolerated.
7. Garbage & recycling may be available at owner's discretion based on household demand.
8. Prefers adults only.
9. Duration of stay TBD.
Circular drive opening to opening to road, located between North Mountain and E. Shea Blvd. Easy In/Out.
1. No hookup, dry camping site is back in parking, but easy, as it is straight back.
2. Full hookup site in the back is a pull through site, but does require some backing up in a large area to turn vehicle around. There is a RV gate that requires one to pass slowly so as to not to hit the fence & gates. Driver should be confident in making a minor curve into the gate with the rig yet many large tow vehicles have been in & out of the driveway to the rear of the property. To-date, nobody has hit the gates!
3. Host requests guests arrive during day light hours, requesting an arrival ETA the day before arrival.
For Free dry camping site.
1. We have a circular driveway where RVs can park northeast corner of the driveway & the tow vehicle can park In front of the RV or tow vehicle. Key is not to block the driveway.
2. Front site, we prefer rigs less than 35 feet or less.
3. This is a free site with no hookups offered, however, for a $10/night fee, and if you have a 100' exterior extension cord, you can connect to a 110 outlet (120 v). This will NOT allow you to use A/C, only outlets. Water fill up may be available for a fee.
4. For the dry camping site, generally one site, but at times, owner may allow a second RV, solely at owner's discretion.
For the Full Hookup Site:
1. Parking for the tow vehicle is adjacent to the full site, however if the guest comes & goes frequently, guest is requested to park in the front driveway so as to minimize disruption to the owner.
2. Maximum rig size is 40 feet; host prefers smaller, lower profile vehicles.
Wonderful hiking in the close North Mountain Park, plus city services nearby (gasoline, food markets, restaurants, Costco, etc.). Very convenient location for most anything.
We appreciated our hosts very much! Their location is central to so much, and we had no issue parking our 42ft fifth wheel. A long bumper pull would have more difficulty, but only if it was 35 ft or more, which may require backing in from the road which is not very busy in the evenings.
Beautiful area. Comfortable spot. Boondocking spot big enough for our 40 ft. 5th wheel. Friendly and helpful hosts. Definitely would enjoy staying here next time we pass through.
Jim and Tom's RV parking spot was private and secure. They are both wonderful to talk too. Respecting privacy as well. Great location for all kinds of outdoor activities, shopping, and dining. We will miss staying at their place.
Second stay in the non-hookup spot. Its easily accessible and a great location, hosts were very accommodating again. Thanks!
We spent 5 nights at AllManRanch in November and enjoyed our time. The host was very friendly and was prompt to answer any questions we had. We felt safe and the area is quiet. The location is great for any errands you need to run. Would definitely stay again!
What a wonderful boondocking site! Our 5 days at AllMan Ranch was a lovely spot to spend Christmas. Their circular, level, landscaping-rock driveway easily accommodated our 30 ft Airstream trailer and truck and gave us privacy under palm trees. We did not need to use any electricity or water. Bicycling and hiking trails are 1/2 mile away and plenty of shopping within mile. The trees around the house are havens for song birds, quail and even a small flock of wild lovebird parrots! Thank you AllMan Ranch for making our holiday family-bubble tolerable.
We enjoyed our visit greatly. The hosts graciously allowed us to stay a couple extra days as we had a family emergency come up. We were very grateful for their hospitality!
We had a very pleasant stay here. The location is beautiful and convenient and the hosts are hospitable, friendly and helpful. We could not ask for more. We highly recommend AllManranch to anyone passing through Phoenix. Thanks once again!
Stopped in for a night on short notice, and they were very accommodating and easy to communicate with. Had a brief chat, and had to head out the following morning. Right next to the Phoenix Mountain Preserve for some local hiking. I'd definitely look to them first if seeking a place to stay in the Phoenix area again.
Easy in and out, quiet neighborhood. Friendly, but not in our way. Walking, biking in safety here.
We loved our stay here. The hosts were hospitable and my family enjoyed our conversations together.
The location is convenient to hiking and all the stores anyone could want.
It was easy in and out.
We'd be grateful to stay here again if the opportunity arises.
The AllMan Ranch could not be more hospitable! They were very communicative and made me feel welcomed and safe. Their space is a beautiful and a quick walk from some gorgeous desert scenery! I am so thankful I was able to find such kind and generous hosts during a time where nothing is certain. I would recommend them highly!
Very nice and accommodating host with a beautiful property on the edge of town. They replied back very quickly to my request for a place to stay for a night and gave me help with finding the shopping area near by. Easy access in and out of the property, highly recommend a stay here when you're in the Phoenix area!!
We felt so welcomed by these very kind hosts and appreciated the beautiful, extremely well-kept and spacious place with mountain views. We even got a spot with full hook ups. We are looking forward to returning to the AllManRanch in the future.Thank you!
Our stay could have not been any better. Although our space was not the hook up site, it was very private and beautiful. The hosts are so accommodating and helpful and the location is ideal to walk to some amazing hikes and hit any store you need to. We will be back! Thanks again!
We had a fantastic stay. The setup is fantastic for RVers......level gravel lot with hook ups, privacy, and a great back yard for our dog to run free and get some good exercise. Our hosts were very helpful when we arrived to ensure we had everything we needed and we visited with them (socially distance) and had a wonderful conversation. We look forward to keeping in touch and to having our paths cross again in the future.
Just an incredible space to hang out for a couple of days. We had a great time getting to know the owners.
Thank you AllmanRanch for sharing your property with us.
We enjoyed 2 nights at the AllMan Ranch. It was a beautiful property and it’s conveniently located near shopping and restaurants. Our hosted were very nice and welcoming. We had a nice time and we would highly recommend staying here 😊
I stayed two nights in the front, dry camping. It's a very nice neighborhood, with a trail at the end of the street for mountain bikers and hikers. Everything is close, it's a perfect, safe place to stay for a couple of nights when it's not 100 degrees outside.
Both Of our hosts were so pleasant to be around, we often visited in the course of our stay. Their home felt like our home and we were so very safe and comfortable there. We will be regular return guests!
This was our first Boondockers Welcome stay and we could not have had a better experience. Our hosts were wonderful. They made sure we were all settled in and were always available to answer questions. Their place is so nice, a little oasis in the desert. We look forward to visiting again.
We have had the best time while staying at the All Man Ranch. Perfect location to the city, close to family, and wonderful hosts. The gentlemen have gone out of their way to accommodate us and are so thoughtful! We will consider this a prime location and hopefully be able to stay here again. Thanks for the wonderful visit.
After some unfortunate delays, we arrived 3 hours after our original arrival time and were met by the most wonderful people. The hosts were very understanding of our travel delays and met us in the driveway(after dark) to assure we got parked safely. They were very supportive and welcoming. We will be a repeat visitor to their home base! We have a Tiffin Red 38 QBA and there is ample room to park and have your own area so you do not feel like you’re intruding. Thank goodness for hosts like the these!
Once again Jim & Tom provided a five star experience. Beautiful sensory and home. Clean and nice hookups. The kindest host ever. Made cherished memories. Enjoyed getting to know these guys better. We will return again for sure.
We spent two thoroughly enjoyable evenings at AllManRanch and feel rested and rejuvenated. You'd never guess that such a tranquil hideaway existed so close to so many amenities. Truly the best of city life and quiet calm all within walking distance of each other. Fantastic views, hiking, and terrific restaurants and grocery stores nearby.
The best part by far was getting to know our hosts. Both so interesting to talk with and genuinely kind. They were very accommodating and made sure we had what we needed to make our stay enjoyable.
We really enjoyed our stay. We were able to get the rest we needed after the long drive. Is close to shopping, home depot, etc. The accommodations were perfect.
Allman were great hosts. Easy to coordinate with and gave very specific instructions for arrival. Huge fenced backyard which was so wonderful for my dog. Super quiet and the host took the time to shut off some outdoor lighting when I mentioned I was looking forward to star gazing. Worth ever cent and I would return if in the area.
The property was like a private 5-star resort, and the hosts were welcoming, helpful, thoughtful, friendly and FUN! As first timers using Boondockers Welcome, we were unsure about whether we’d be comfortable staying at a BDW private residence; however, the hosts made us feel welcome and we felt like we were at home immediately. The hosts are a delight, and we enjoyed all of our interactions with them. They also offered helpful, knowledgeable, practical information about the area and RV-issues and they were very responsive. The property was beautiful, in a quiet and lovely neighborhood, at the base of a preserve, and very easy to relax at. You would never know the bustle of Phoenix is moments away. There is hiking and biking walking distance from the home, and the Camelback Mountain hike is a short drive away. There is a Trader’s Joe, Whole Foods and numerous restaurants nearby and a Walmart and a host of other shops a short drive away. The full hook-up site is well worth the suggested $ and FIRST CLASS. The hardest part of our stay was having to leave. This is a very special place and we can’t wait to stay here again and reconnect with the hosts. This experience surpassed all hopes and expectations, and we are lucky to have had the opportunity to stay and relax at AllMan Ranch.
These hosts were wonderful! They welcomed us at their beautiful home to show us the ropes. They checked on us to make sure we were all set. Awesome surprise we got use use their pool. It was nice to visit with them and another guest couple (practicing social distancing). This stop was like a 5 star resort ! The property is close to a large park which has an abundance of hiking. We cannot recommend the AllMan Ranch enough! It’s a must stop! Thank you so much!
Thank you Jim and Tom again, for another wonderful stay.
AllManRanch is/are of the friendliest and kindest people we've had the chance to interact with on our trip. They're funny and accommodating and understanding. Although this visit our interactions were more brief than desired (social distancing guidelines) they were always very enjoyable and appreciated. Always helpful but never intrusive.
Their property is located in an amazing location, with many hiking trails a brief drive to the south, and only a few miles to the north is a large mall, Walmart, Costco. Sprouts is close too!
Their full hookup spot is well worth the $ requested. Hookups were easy to access, spot is level, plenty of privacy. Their property has magnificent views of the Phoenix Mountain Preserve to be enjoyed throughout your stay.
The wifi was quick and accessible, the water pressure was ample, the spot quite and located behind a locked gate. Access is easy UNLESS you enter using the south driveway. Ensure you enter using the North driveway (only about 20 feet apart) to enter the property. If North driveway is used, accessibility is great and you’ll be sure to have an excellent stay.
Hope to visit again soon.
We enjoyed our stay in Phoenix. This place is close to a ton of outdoor activities. Thank you for being our gracious host.