Our museum is filled with over 160 automobiles and over 200 "collections" of things that are not cars. Our awesome collection includes three Batmobiles, nine Steinway grand pianos (which Steinway says is the "finest private collection in the world!"), boats, boat motors, motorcycles, bicycles, brass cash registers, Case knives, radios, tractors, sports memorabilia, and much, much more.
1. Make your reservation online, then you MUST call us to complete your reservation. (850) 942-0137. Anyone who answers the phone can make a reservation. We do have a few black-out dates due to Museum events.
2. MUST check-in with office BEFORE 5pm.
3. Park in designated area.
4. Access gate is locked at 5pm until 7am. No entry/exit for vehicles during this time. Emergency plan is available.
5. There is a walk-thru gate if Boondocker wants to Uber or walk across the street to several restaurants.
6. No fires. Take trash with you.
7. Leash and clean up after pets.
8. We appreciate--but don't require--folks to visit the Museum during their stay. Museum hours are 8am-5pm Monday-Friday, 10am-5pm Saturday, and 11am-5pm Sunday.
Overnight parking is in a well established grassy lot. Access is off of asphalt road/driveway. Easily accessible for all size rigs.
No need to even un-hook! We have plenty of room.