We are currently developing an RV park about 1/2 mile away from Lake Conroe, TX. In the meantime, we'd love to offer boondockers a place to stay. No fees for dry camping, $15/night for access to the home's electricity and water - or $10/night for just electricity. Security lights and camera - maximum stay 10 nights. Please leave as you found out and clean up after pets.
* please alert owner to all visitors, including day visitors
* all cars & RVs on property must register with owner and have current tags
* owner accepts no responsibility for lost or stolen items
* all pet owners must keep animals on leash when outdoors and are fully responsible for the animal's waste and actions
* generators may be run between the hours of 9am-9pm, no more than 3 hours per day
* visitors accept all liability for injury or damage incurred during visit
Gravel and pushed dirt on property, paved road leading up to property. Easy access and pull through sites available. Just 1/2 mile from Hwy 105 and the largest marina on Lake Conroe. Bring your boat and/or toys!
Plenty of parking available in driveway or at a cleared out space amongst the trees.
Please allow up to 24 hours for confirmation of availability.
Lake Conroe, The Woodlands, Houston
AlwaysHome hosts were very helpful and accommodating. Friendly and the area is beautiful next to a lake. Had a wonderful time and definitely coming back.
Great first experience with BW! We are sorry we didn’t get to meet the hosts as they were out of state, but we did meet the property caretaker. Very peaceful property and not far from a main route with lots of grocery and food options. Thanks to our hosts for the great stay!
Great location! easy access. Will stop again if we come this way!
We loved our stay at Buck Acres. The hosts were kind and accommodating, and the setting was beautiful. AlwaysHome communicated helpful information, and were quick to reply. Plenty of space for any rig, plus tow car if you have one. We stayed in the clearing in the photo in order to have sun for our solar panels, but there are many options on the property, both shaded and sunny. We look forward to staying with them again in the future.