Our Maine Farm is on a quiet wooded mountain with beautiful views of the White Mountain National Forest.
1. Guests are not permitted dumping of grey water or black tanks
2. Guests should let Host know if they have trash to be removed before departure
3. Guest are permitted to smoke with proper disposal
4. Pets are permitted off leash at their own risk
5. Children must be supervised
6. Guest are permitted to have motorcycles
7. Host is not responsible for damage or theft to guest vehicles or to members and their family
8. Guests are encouraged to have a liability policy that covers them and their vehicles
9. Guests may be asked to sign a 'compliance agreement' to the above-referenced House Rules
We have 11 acres with an upper and lower gravel driveway. Guests are advised to enter the upper driveway with a large wooden Black Bear at the entrance.
Bethel, Maine is a quiet resort town, full of quaint shops and tranquil streets. It is home to Gould Academy, a private preparatory school.
We're located just five miles from the Sunday River Ski Resort, the most popular winter sports area in all of Maine, with 131 trails on 8 different mountain peaks.
Our area has many activities to choose from which span all four seasons including some of the finest skiing, snowmobiling, hiking, golfing, fishing, canoeing, camping, ATV trails, family attractions, scenic tours, shopping and the most gorgeous 'leaf peeping' in the entire country!
Here is a great link to the area attractions: http://www.westbethelmotel.com/areaattractions.html