David and Victoria love to serve people! They have traveled to over 35 countries around the world. Their son is 17 and just entering his senior year.
Our property is a wedding and event facility. We also have a B&B in the house. Boondockers are more than welcome to join us when we do not have a wedding scheduled.
We are 30 minutes from the west entrance of Glacier National Park and only 15 minutes to Kalispell, Whitefish and Columbia Falls. The location is scenic, quiet, peaceful and private.
A shared hose is available for filling tanks for all sites.
We have four sites available:
Site A is under cover. 30 amp power or household electric available for $5 per night ($10 if using AC or heat). Non-motorized campers or trailers under 30 feet only.
Site B is under cover. Power via an extension cord for $5 per night ($10 if using AC or heat). Non-motorized campers or trailers under 30 feet only.
Site C and Site D are next to Ponderosa pines, off the pavement, in a level parking field. Power via an extension cord for $5 per night ($10 if using AC or heat). Any length of camper. These are pull-through sites.
- We love our home and our neighborhood, so please treat our home and neighbors with courtesy and respect. You are free to walk about our property and on the road.
- IMPORTANT: Our private road speed limit is 20 MPH. There are children in our neighborhood who use this road.
- Check in is any time between 3:00 PM and 11:00 PM. Check out is 11:00 AM.
- Site A and Site B: No camper or vehicle with an engine can stay under the covered area. We are a wedding and event venue. Consequently, leaks and white wedding gowns don't mix well. You may park your trailer or 5th wheel under the covered area then move your tow vehicle to the parking area only a few yards away.
- Site C and Site D: These sites can accommodate nearly any Boondocker!
- Tidy up after yourself.
- Electric: We request a $5 per night fee for household or 30 amp electric. $10 per night if you use AC or heat.
- Water: You may use the hose to fill your water tank. Note: There is one hose for everyone to use. Please let us know when you would like to use the hose to insure there's appropriate pressure in the system. The sprinkler system runs 24/7 from May to October to keep the grounds green.
- Grilling: No grilling under the covered area. Feel free to grill outside of the covered area as long as there are not county restrictions on open flames due to fire season. FIRE RESTRICTION HAVE BEEN MADE COUNTY WIDE. NO OPEN FLAME.
- No parties.
- No drugs allowed. Smoking (of any substance or device) is not allowed under the covered area. Cigarettes (including vapor and e-cigs) may be smoked in the designated smoking area. Please pick up all butts and garbage.
- Quiet time is 11:00 PM to 7:00 AM. Please be respectful of everyone at our home.
- All dogs must be on a leash and play well with others. Please tidy up after your pets. Dogs must use the south parking area to do their business. Dogs may not be on manicured lawn areas. Please do not allow your dog to urinate on the manicured landscaping. Please do not leave your dogs alone or allow them to disturb others. If your pet displays aggressive behavior, you will be asked to depart.
- Our dogs, Atlas and Athena, are not allowed outside except in their private fenced area. They are friendly and love people, but please do not let them out as they run and quickly get lost. If there is an accidental outing, the responsible party will be charged for grooming. Normal cost is $100 per dog.
- If you break or damage something, please let us know and arrange payment for its replacement or repair.
- Our home and property are no longer set up for young children as our son is 17. Please no children under the age of 5. If you have children, please supervise them at all times while they are on our property.
- We are a wedding and event venue. Please respect the landscaping. This includes, but is not limited to, no picking flowers, no climbing on trees, no fruit picking, no playing or digging in the ornate glass flower beds.
- We assume no liability for any injury or damage while you are on the property.
- The classroom, offices, and garage are private.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask!
David and Victoria
Our road is initially paved but immediately turns to gravel for one-half mile. Please respect the 20 MPH speed limit on the gravel road. The entrance to our property is well marked with our address and business name.
Tow vehicles need to be parked in the south field parking area. Absolutely no motorized vehicles parked under the pavilion. The area is used for weddings and any leaks can cause challenges for white bridal gowns.
NOTE: We can accommodate pull-through parking, just not under our pavilion. Pull-through parking must be done in the field south of the pavilion.
We have weddings at the Pavilion, so if our dates are blocked, that is why there is not availability.
Below are activities that may interest you. We are not affiliated with any of these sites. All links worked at the time of the information gathering. If you find something that should be on this list, let us know!
Red Bus Tours
Easy Day Activites
Distileries and Breweries
Horse Back Rides
Swan Mountain Outfitters
Swan Mountain Llama Trekking
White Water Rafting
Winter (Ski / Snowboard / Snowshoe)
The Pavillion shade was a lifesaver in the record heat! Plus we felt safe in a clean quite and peaceful, private location. Highly reccomended. Thank you David and Victoria, you offered everything we needed for a great stay.
David and Victoria are wonderful hosts. Super friendly and helpful. Their site is easy to access and we had no trouble getting our 41’ 5th wheel into a nice, level spot. The area is situated adjacent to a farm growing hay, where you’re likely to see deer and other wildlife traveling by.
Overall a great site that is reasonably close to the West end of Glacier National Park. Just FYI, local RV parks are charging $50 and up.
Dave and Victoria were wonderful. They made sure we had everything we needed. I highly recommend staying on their property and would definitely stay there again if I pass through Kalispell, MT.
Kind, generous and welcoming hosts. Thank you for a wonderful experience.
The Scott Family
Victoria and David made every effort to help us with our planning. They have beautiful peaceful spot and we enjoyed it very much.