Rural Muskogee Oklahoma, about 5 miles east of the Muskogee Turnpike, or highway 165 or 351.
Navigation system instructions work well here.
No smoking on the property please.
Paved roads all the way with mild hills and turns.
We have adequate space for a tow vehicle on our drive or on the lot that we own across the street from our house.
We like to travel and are gone on short trips often but send us a message to see if we have a spot available to fit your timeline.
* Muskogee War Memorial Park- home of the USS Batfish.
* Honor Heights Park is a botanical garden and arboretum located at North Honor Heights Drive, Muskogee, Oklahoma.
* Fort Gibson. The oldest town in Oklahoma with the (rebuilt) original military fort.
* Muskogee is in the middle of Green Country and has many lakes and rivers in this area.
* Oklahoma has 11,611 miles of shoreline, more than the combined non-tidal coasts of the Atlantic and the Gulf of Mexico.